Posted By: wraggster
Art has released a new version of his firmware modification program for the PSP, heres whats new in this release:
New for X-Flash V17b:
- Release to fix name plate routine.
Yesterdays release had these changes:
New for X-Flash V17:.
- Auto checking for incorrect PSP registry version at startup.
User is kicked if a 1.50 registry is present in a 2.71 SE firmware
installation, or vice versa. A prompt is given to restore regitsry
settings in the XMB menu.
- Implementation of custom coded '6AM Sample Player'.
Sound effects are resampled louder and clearer.
Sound sample files are biult into the program eboot file.
- Mikmod audio library is now used soley to play demo music.
- Startup file checking sequence is faster since there are less
external files to validate
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments