DuckStation (2020/12/22) is released. Fast-ish PlayStation 1 emulator for PC and Android.
* CPU Recompiler/JIT (x86-64 and AArch64)
* Hardware (D3D11 and OpenGL) and software rendering
* Upscaling and true colour (24-bit) in hardware renderers
* "Fast boot" for skipping BIOS splash/intro
* Save state support
* Windows and Linux support - macOS may work, but not actively maintained
* Supports bin/cue images, raw bin/img files, and MAME CMD formats.
* Direct booting of homebrew executables
* Digital and analog controllers for input (rumble is forwarded to host)
* Qt and SDL frontends for desktop
* Qt frontend has graphical configuration, and controller binding
* Automatic content scanning - game titles/regions are provided by redump.org
Fix incorrect tagging after stable/beta split (Connor McLaughlin)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.