- Huge performance boost thanks to latest vitaGL fixes.
- Disabled FPU exception traps (Reeduces game crashes occurrences).
- Fixed weapon positioning and texturing when left hand mode is enabled. Now renders as expected.
- Fixed vitaQuakeII version being cut on console, now is properly printed.
- Fixed an out of bound issue potentially causing undesired behaviours.
- Moved to Yamagi QuakeII gamecode for base game (Fixes a lot of issues eg: Big Gun level preventing to save game).
- Console now is properly scaled.
- Fixed an issue related to console causing game crashes.
Thanks to all my patroners:
- Tain Sueiras
- The Vita3k project
- Al Capwn
- The Libretro Team
- Mark Vdovychenko
- Igor Kovacs Biscaia
- Count Duckula
- Daniel Krusenbaum
- Elwood Blues
- Thomas Radeck
- Neil MacAlasdair
- Thomas Würgler
- Lars Zondervan
- Dieter B
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.