PCSX-Redux v1578.20201119.6 is released. This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following: Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards. Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation. Write everything on top of SDL/OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability. Improve the debugging experience. Improve the rendering experience.
* Changing distribution link
* Merge pull request #291 from nicolasnoble/cpu-tests-comments
* Adding comments explaining these weird tests.
* Merge pull request #290 from nicolasnoble/test-mode
* Adding testmode to avoid abrupt shutdown for non-tests
* Merge pull request #289 from nicolasnoble/mips-unit-testing
* More CPU tests
* Merge pull request #288 from nicolasnoble/multilist-test
* Adding multilist test
* Wrong release directory.
* Recursive clone
* Recursive clone
* Merge pull request #270 from nicolasnoble/mips-unit-testing
* Merge branch 'mips-unit-testing' of github.com:nicolasnoble/pcsx-redux into mips-unit-testing
* Adding some CPU torture tests.
* Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/main' into mips-unit-testing
* More tests
* Few more tests.
* More tests.
* Splitting off 32 bits build for Windows
* Splitting off 32 bits build.
* Fixing Azure Pipelines
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.