DobieStation Git (2020/02/09) is compiled. A young PS2 emulator with plans for an optimized Android port, as well as a fast, accurate, and easy-to-use PC port. A large portion of the PS2's library can boot or get to menus. Some titles can even go in-game, including high-profile ones such as Final Fantasy X and Shadow of the Colossus. Not intended for general use.
DobieStation Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #292 from refractionpcsx2/vu_mem_access
* Implement missing VU reads/writes from EE hardware
* Merge pull request #291 from refractionpcsx2/gs_signal
* Fix double SIGNAL handling
* Merge pull request #279 from refractionpcsx2/vif_gif_dma_changes
* Merge branch 'master' into vif_gif_dma_changes
* Merge pull request #290 from refractionpcsx2/mfifo_fix_2
* Fix MFIFO END tag handling
* Fix condition where VIF might think PATH1 has finished when VU1 is still active
* Fix VIF stall ordering
* VIF and GIF Changes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.