Posted By: wraggster
Art a member of our forums has released a new version of his firmware modification tool for the PSP, heres whats new:
New for X-Flash Kerrang Build 5:
- Additional 'old school' screens added to the credits demo
including equalizer style music visualization, media player
style music visualization, fireworks effect, vector objects,
and spinning circles.. all in ASCII!.
- Home and Start buttons can be used for program controlled exit.
- Select button is a shortcut to the XMB Menu Label Editor.
- Real time checking for activated USB mode. Program will not run if
it is launched or resumed from a shell with USB mode activated.
- Startup checking of available RAM. Program will not start if over
2Kb of RAM is tied up by another application.
- New Easter Egg for this version has been given away in the thread.
- New Icon and accompanying AT3 loop.
- Programming optimization.
Due for X-Flash Kerrang Build 6:
- Detection of iR Shell module (thanks to AhMan for the method).
No possibility of launching X-Flash from within iR Shell.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments