Rinnegatamante has updated his cool homebrew port of Hexen II for the PS Vita, bringing it to version 2.0. In particular, this update brings hardware acceleration via vitaGL, which according to the developer means the game now constantly runs at 60fps.
– Now CDAudio tracks can be provided in .ogg and .mp3 format.
– Moved the renderer to hardware accelerated vitaGL one. (Meaning game now has stable 60 fps)
– Removed resolution rescaler, resolution is now hardcoded to 960×544.
– Removed gamma and depth of field settings cause related to the old software renderer.
– Added a Show Framerate option in Options menu to enable/disable a framerate counter.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.