Vita3K Git (2018/08/22) is complied. Vita3K is an experimental PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS. The emulator currently runs a few homebrew programs in .vpk format. No commercial games are playable.
Vita3K Git Changelog:
* gxm: Alloc uniform ring-buffer memory in sceGxmDraw, not reserve funcs
* renderer: Match replaced char in struct field vertex inputs with emitted
* shadergen: Emit fragment program inputs
* gxm: Parse frargment program inputs
* shadergen: Declare input/output interface of entry point
* shadergen: Keep track of interface vars and uniforms
* shadergen: Change vertex program output component counts & names
* shadergen: Only set execution mode on fragment shaders
* renderer: Debug code for logging active/used shaders
* gxm: Check for optional arguments in sceGxmBeginScene
* renderer: Uniform debug code
* gxm: Refactor texture-related code
* gxm: Rename GxmState field to match style guide
* Merge pull request #308 from petmac/bug/uniforms
* SceGxm: Take resource index into account when computing write offset
* SceGxm: Fix typo/copy and paste bug
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.