April 11th, 2012, 23:55 Posted By: wraggster
Weekly Japanese Vita sales dipped below 10,000 units for the first time during the seven days ended April 8.
Sales declined from 12,105 units the previous week to 8,931, a poor showing reflected in the top 20 software sales chart, which featured no Vita entries.
3DS remained the top-selling system, moving 72,115 units, down 50,000 week-over-week, while PS3 and PSP held second and third places, shifting 19,370 units and 14,804 respectively.
On the software front, the latest PSP Super Robot Wars debuted atop the all formats chart with 265,439 sales, according to Andriasang.
The week’s second highest entry was Kinect Star Wars, which sold 6,010 copies, helping weekly Xbox 360 hardware sales almost treble to 3,764 units.
01. 2nd Super Robot Wars Z Saisei Volume (Namco Bandai, PSP)
02. Kingdom Hearts 3D (Square Enix, 3DS)
03. Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami, PSP)
04. Pro Baseball Spirits 2012 (Konami, PS3)
05. Kid Icarus Uprising (Nintendo, 3DS)
06. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
07. Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition (Pokemon, DS)
08. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom, 3DS)
09. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
10. Mario & Sonic At The London Olympics (Nintendo, 3DS)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here