TimRex released a version of his 1st set of emulators for Commodore. You will be able to emulate the C64, VIC20 and Plus4 (C128 version is planned for next release).
- Full speed emulation
- Support Audio (FastSID)
- Support 16:9, 4:3
- Support of filters (with preview)
- Warp Mode (~ 350-700% of the current speed)
- On-Screen Keyboard (partial support).
- Keyboard support (partial implementation).
- Support for most formats, uncompressed (. D64. D71. D80. D81. D82. G64. G41. X64. T64. Tap. Prg. P00)
- No support for the time compressed format (. Zip. Bz2. Gz. D6z. D7z. D8z. G6Z. G4Z. X6z)
- The virtual keyboard does not have all the keys.
- Do not save settings / configuration
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.