Ultimate VSH Menu Revised by Total_Noob is alternative plugin to replace M33 and GEN official VSH menu. It is compatabile with custom firmware versions; 5.00M33, 5.02GEN, 5.03GEN & 5.50GEN. It will be a MUST HAVE for your PSP.
- All functions of the official VSH Menu.
- The select button can either open the Recovery(in-VSH recovery), the VshMenu or nothing.
- The select button can be change via the combo R + L + .
- Recovery can be open in the VSH Menu.
- An option in the VSH Menu to quickly start a homebrew (ms0:/PSP/GAME/VSHMENU/EBOOT.PBP).
- Convert battery option is available in the VSH Menu (convert battery to Normal, Pandora or Autoboot).
- Slim colors by Bubbletune integrated (for psp phat).
- Ability to hide MAC address in the system information.
- UMD update icon can be hide.
- Possible to take screenshots (NOTE, R + NOTE, L + NOTE, R + SCREEN, L + SCREEN or NOTE + SCREEN).
- Option to quickly change the game kernel (1.50 or 5.xx).
- USB charge can be change in the VSH Menu (only for psp slim).
- Ability to suspend the device in the VSH Menu.
- Support all psp models with CFW 5.00, 5.03 and 5.50
Copy .PRX to seplugins folder on your memory card
Type .PRX path in VSH.txt
Enable in Recovery menu & enjoy
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.