Total_Noob has posted an entry in the Neoflash 2010 Coding Contest:
Heres the full details posted:
Projet name: Ultimate VSH Menu Final
Division: Retro APP
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO
Ultimate VSH Menu is an advanced VSH Menu for CFW 5.XX. There are many useful features, like hide umd update icon, skip gameboot or load recovery menu.
- All features of the official VSH Menu.
- Slim Colors Patch by Bubbletune integrated (don`t forget to flash 13-27.bmp).
- Ability to hide the MAC address in the System Information.
- Possibility to hide the UMD update icon.
- Skip gameboot can be enabled or disabled (you'll save ~4sec^^).
- Convert battery option is available in the VSH Menu (convert battery to Pandora, Autoboot or Normal).
- Option to suspend the device.
- VSH Recovery can be opened in the VSH Menu.
- Ability to quickly exit the recovery by pressing SELECT or HOME (or use the normal Exit).
- Recovery can reboot by holding R and going to exit (useful for VSH plugins and other configurations).
- VSH Recovery can be loaded from the Memory Stick (ms0:/seplugins/vshrecovery.prx).
- Compatibility with Lockdown by Torch.
Copy the 'PSP' folder to the root of your Memory Stick and launch 'Ultimate VSH Menu Installer'.
- Ultimate VSH Menu Final patches many addresses to add its own items. Some patches are similar to Game Categories Plugin v3, but the patches are founded by me.
- Source code will be released after the contest.
- Sorry for my poor English, I'm a Swiss
- Thanks to Dark_AleX for his awesome work for the PSP scene.
- Thanks to Bubbletune for his Slim Colors Patch src.
- Thanks to SilverSpring for the reversed battery functions.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.