The developer TOcean back to update Ultimate Recovery Menu which comes to the v5 version ahead of schedule (scheduled for April 1). This new version, as well as confirming its compatibility with the Permanent D-TN , resolves several minor bugs, adds the useful function of Nand backup and introduces several improvements at the same time removing useless features.
The developer is already working on a v6.
A follow up to date changelog.
Chagelog and video demonstration:
</SPAN>Quote: .: Changelog:.
- Removed Battery options
- Fixing Crashes 50%
- Added compatiblity to Restore and Backup your NAND! (I think you can fix semi bricks)
- Added compatiblity 6.20TN for D-patcher with sony logo
- Removed the ISO Driver. (TN have no build in ISOLoader)
- Removing the funtion if it does not work
- You can now delete the vsh.txt
- You can now use waves for 6.xx (Place on ms0: / syrec / ... rename to "'system_pe.rco)
- You can now toggle flash1 (you can not toggle with version 4)
- You can now disable plugins
- 65% Compatiblity
The Ultimate Recovery Menu has been tested on PSP 1004, 3004 and Go!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.