October 28th, 2013, 20:11 Posted By: wraggster
Finnish game developer
Frozenbyte is proud to announce Trine 2: Complete Story for Sony's new
console PlayStation 4. Aiming to be among the launch titles, Trine 2:
Complete Story includes a total of 20 exciting levels full of
adventure, including the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and a secret
unlockable level called the Dwarven Caverns.
"The PS4 has been a joy to develop on, and the power of the console is
amazing. Trine 2: Complete Story even with all its graphical splendor
runs in full 1080p with steady 60 fps," says Frozenbyte CEO Mr. Lauri
Hyvärinen, and continued: "We also support stereoscopic 3D and it's
just amazing to see the beautiful world come alive in such great
detail on displays that support 3D, we definitely recommend everyone
to check it out if given the chance."
Trine 2: Complete Story is aiming to be a PS4 launch game with further
details to be confirmed soon.
Trine 2: Complete Story is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and
platforming. You play as one of the Three Heroes who make their way
through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world. The game
features an exciting adventure full of action, including physics-based
puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic; wicked goblins as the
heroes' adversaries; and a magical environment full of wonder.
- Three heroes – the Wizard, the Thief and the Knight – in a
story-driven adventure full of fantasy
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Plenty of skills and abilities to solve puzzles in different play styles
- Intuitive control system designed to take full advantage of the PS4
controller's touch surface
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Includes the expansion Trine 2: Goblin Menace
- Includes the Dwarven Caverns level, unlocked by collecting secret map pieces
- 20 exciting levels in total, ranging from lush forests to a burning
desert, to the insides of a giant sand worm
- Beautiful graphics in Full HD 1080p, 60 fps
- Stereoscopic 3D support
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here