Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Art:
This is the Time Baby V12g release with MP3 player sleep mode.
Please let me know if there are still problems with the MP3 Player.
One thing I have found that I can't figure is the original PSP-120 headphone remote plays up with it
and only volume up and down work, but two identical third party headphone remotes work properly for
Play/Pause, Skip, and Previous track buttons.
- MP3 Player sleep mode implemented. PSP is suspended at the end of the playlist ready for the
alarm function to wake it up in the morning. Playlist is restarted on wake up, as well alarm sounding.
- MP3 Player will stop current track in single track mode, or skip to next track in playlist mode
when the PSP is woken from suspend with the mp3 player active.
- Implemented support for special config file that will cause the MP3 Player to be clocked at 333/333/166 MHz.
The second last byte can be changed to any value other than zero with a hex editor to use the fast CPU speed.
- Pause button on the headphone remote will announce the time once when the track is paused.
- Headphone remote can be plugged in at any time now the serial port is only activated in GPS time set mode.
- Various code fixes.
If the attached configuration file is used, the MP3 Player is clocked at 333/333/166 MHz
instead of 280/280/140 MHz.
You can save and load settings to and from this config file normally.
Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments