Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Mr305:
This plugins transforms your psp into a Mechanical-sounding alarm clock.
This plugin works by parsing CONFIG.TB in msdrive:\PSP\GAME150\Time Baby\
When the PSP turns on because of alarm, this works by checking the RTC clock and the alarm time in CONFIG.TB if the time matches, it plays the alarm sound [RAW MONO PCM ] in "seplugins/alarm.wav", which is also customizable.
Spoiler for Why use this plugin when's theres the original program?:
1) There's isn't any specific autoboot app released specifically for alarm + AutoBoot is broken since few lasts CFW's, also it SLOWS DOWN boot time of the psp, hence I made a relocatable module [A.K.A PRX A.K.A a plugin].
2) Starting from CFW 3.71 M33, 1.5 IPL is no longer used which causes the incompatibility when the PSP Resumes from sleep mode and shuts off. Also using Sleep mode Alarm wastes battery.
1) In Time Baby Set Alarm time and make sure it's enabled.
2)IMPORTANT: PRESS TRIANGLE AND UP
3) Press SELECT to go to Stand By / Turn off Mode alarm. [RECOMMENDED, you could also press Start, but it is an unnecessary waste of battery]
4) Wake up to the sound of PSP'S Mechanical Alarm sound! [In XMB, PRESS SQUARE TO STOP]
1) Atleast CFW 3.80M33.
2) Time baby installed to PSP\GAME150\Time Baby\
Spoiler for Installation:
1) Add the line ms0:/seplugins/TimeBabyHelper.prx to vsh.txt or copy entire
"seplugins" folder [in this package] to Memory Stick root.
2) Enable in Recovery under plugins, so that it is enabled.
Spoiler for How to make Custom Alarm sounds:
Make sure Alarm is somewhat long; filesize should NOT exceed 5KB's or else expect absurd behaviour.
- Yet Another useful release by Mr305. Enjoy!
You may post suggestions for improvement in the thread or modify the source yourself.
Finally, a weight off my back and I can work on other things!
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments