Posted By: wraggster
News/release from NephilimNX:
- Fixed a major bug that locks up the PSP when no custom themes and/or wallpaper and/or gameboot file found. So this should work 100% now on Original and Slim PSP running on custom firmware 3.71 m33-2.
- Included the DEBUG version (see FAQ for more info)
- Included the binary and source code of ThemePlus! NX v2 for 3.52 M33-4 (this was before the code was re-written from scratch for 3.71 M33-2)
This plugin allows you to change your PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot randomly and timely.
You can set the option to change them:
* Always - Changes the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot everytime the XMB loads up
* Hourly, Daily, Monthly, and Yearly - Changes the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot on the next hour, day, month, and year the XMB loads up
* Disable - Don't change the PSP's Custom Theme, Wallpaper and/or Gameboot at all
You can use any quantity of custom themes, wallpapers and gameboots and you have the option if you want the plugin to search for wallpapers and gameboots inside the sub-directories.
NOTE: If preset is enabled, there's a 50% chance that a preset file will be used. If preset file is used, the settings from preset file will be used instead from the config.ini.
Be sure to read the readme for FAQs.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments