SPU2-X v1.5 is released. SPU2-X is a pcsx2 sound plugin for PCSX2.
SPU2-X v1.5 Changelog:
In light of recent fixes and additions we prepared a new SPU2-X release for you
This one focuses on SPU2 emulation accuracy but there's also the much requested volume adjustment feature included.
You can now try a fake SPU2 reverb mode that may sound better than the (still somewhat broken) original reverb.
- Reverb engine reviewed and mostly rewritten.
- Initialisation modified to reflect test results, including a critical portion of the BIOS initialisation sequence to support fast boot.
- Hardware reset feature removed because tests failed to prove its existence.
- Possible null pointer access eliminated.
- Added support for reading KON and KOF registers, which is used in the BIOS.
- Improved voice loop logic based on tests.
- Constantly mix the input area and generate IRQs from accessing it.
Among the fixed games are titles such as:
- F1 2005
- Burnout in-game music
- Tomb Raider (the whole series)
- Spyro the Dragon
- Gauntlet Dark Legacy
- Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.