Sony PSP emulator has been updated. Changes:
- Added linux support! (tested fedora and ubuntu on x86/x64);
- Added ALSA support;
- Fixed unsafe memory on linux;
- Fixed RTC;
- Better support for x64;
- Ignoring atrac3+ on linux for the moment;
- Added a new game manager (now it displays all the isos in a folder) (windows);
- Fixed a bug that caused the emulator to hang when trying to open a file before all components are fully loaded (now it waits without hanging);
- Fixed problems with GPU synchronization;
- Lots of code refactorings and cleanups;
- Improved plugin selector;
- Implemented a portable way for getting Total Microseconds;
- Better dependency injection system;
- Removed HleState;
- Added new module unittestings;
- Proper Mt19937 implementation;
- WIP new function generator (it will allow to inline some functions and to create even better code, creating local variables);
- WIP HybridThreading. Allowing to switch between a multithreaded CPU and a more compatible CPU. This will allow to have a HUGE speedup on many games when implemented.
- More work on mpeg (still not working but already demultiplexing mpeg streams);
- Some GPU fixes;
- Lots of other changes.
News source: http://pspemu.soywiz.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.