Squarepusher proposes a new version of his port of Snes9x (SNES emulator) on PS3.
New / fixed:
* There is now a version for the PS3 with a firmware lower than 3.41 (more exactly: for firmware than or equal to FW 1.92) and the PS3 version 3.41.
* You can now change the screen resolution on the "Settings" - go from 480p to 720p or vice versa, thereby eliminating the need for 2 different versions (480p and 720p) used until now (Halsafar).
* Supports zipped ROMs (ZIP / JMA) (Squarepusher)
* Files are now compressed savestates also (NOTE: I do not know what it will do with your files already present SaveState ... Try to save them before - they are in the directory / dev_hdd0/game/SNES90000/USRDIR.
* Menu is much better at both 480p and 720p. The ugly fonts have been removed ... so it's now readable ... (Cmonkey69)
* The games that change the resolution of the SNES (Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana) are now scaled vertically - You do not even notice the resolution change. This change is effective only in 480p and 720p you will notice the same effect as before. We're working on (Halsafar)
* Many options have been added in the "Settings" menu. For example, it is now possible (on most PAL games) to run games at 60fps by activating the option 'Force PAL to NTSC ROM'. It does not work for all games (most games released after 1993 have a protection for the region), and it can lead to a crash because you ask for something that is not supported by the hardware of the SNES or emulator. A solution is being searched.
* You can return to the previous directory menu ROM by pressing the button "Circle"
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.