Jimmi and I proudly present version 0.5 of the PS2 remote debugger.
In this release, we significantly improved network transfer rates and game compatibility by optimizing/replacing code on the IOP side.
In detail, the changes are:
0.5 (Dec 8 2009)
- Replaced existing network modules with EEUG's SMSMAP.irx and SMSTCPIP.irx, and
optimized them for use in ps2rd (see below). This way, we almost doubled TCP
transfer rates to about 1MB/s.
- SMSMAP: try to force 100Mb/s full duplex mode.
- SMSTCPIP: modify lwIP TCP/IP stack to save as much IOP RAM as possible.
- Disabled netlog support and shrinked size of RPC buffer in debugger.irx.
- Reduced footprint of dev9.irx and added dev9x device driver to it.
- Do not use syscall 251 to store original vector of SifSetReg().
- Tweaked Makefiles (less verbose etc.)
- Added compiler flags to ntpbclient: -O2 -s -m32
- Fixed games:
Castlevania: COD - Demo
Devil May Cry
ICO - Demo
Maximo VS AoZ - Demo
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur 3
TMNT - The Movie
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.