Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Theketchupman:
Recovery LE for 3.71 M33 v2
What is it
It's a VSH plugin that allow you a lot of things (Configuration, Advanced, Plugins, CPU Speed, Registry Hacks, VSH Menu etc.).
New in this version
* 3.71 M33 v2 support (it should work on 3.71 M33 v1, but i advise you to use v2)
* Brightness is saved, so when you shut down the PSP, when you put it on, it will put the same brightness
* Autodetection of PSP type :
- PSP Slim
- PSP fat with kernel 1.5
- PSP fat without kernel 1.5
If kernel 1.5 is detected, you can change on the fly the kernel from 1.5 & 3.71, and you can access to GAME150.txt plugin.
* (Fat only) Pandora menu added under Extends (allow you to convert your battery to Normal / autoboot / pandora)
Warning : DO NOT USE SLIM BATTERY (that's why the Pandora Menu will only shows up on a Fat PSP)
* Recovery config change
* bug fix : CPU speed on screen wasn't good; it should be correct
* (PSP Slim) since Dark_AleX's 3.71 M33 v2, DA has added charge via USB, so you can Enable/Disable it under Menu Advanced. However, it is not On the fly, so you need to reboot so the change can be set.
Main part of this Recovery has been made by Team WildC*rd , i thank them her.
Thank also to Nem & cory149 for Pandora menu.
Note before use this
to avoid freeze PSP, delete pConf.dat from flash1 before the first use.(if exists)
Then, buttons are : R+Note for menu, and L+Note for Screenshot
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments