The coder Zing Burg, author of the known tool RCO Editor, has released a new update for its new program RCOmage, PC application useful for manipulating files RCO GUI that integrates a user-friendly and indispensable for the creation of animated themes. This release, v1.0.1, fixes a few bugs in the previous version.
Following the full changelog and the link to download.
- Fixed a crash when converting WAV-> VAG
- Fixed a bug related to the sound when converting WAV-> VAG
- Added the ability to compile the functions to read in stdin
- E 'can use \ to separate directories on Windows
- Slightly increased the speed of gimconv
- "- Xml-only" removed to the dump, use "- RESD"
- Modified slightly posts
- Fixed a bug related to XML
- Fixed a bug related to the creation of folders
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.