The Spanish developers and Qarl Soulless, at the ITA's Winter Developers Contest, will release a new update for their homebrew QMixer program, which simulates a number of programs for PC (Virtual Dj) dedicated to the audio mix. Among the novelties of this release, which brings the homebrew to version 1.2, the addition of the translation into Italian and correction of some bugs in the initial release.
- Added splash screen dell'IWDC
- At the press of Are now displayed controls
- Three available translations: Italian, English and Spanish
- Added configuration file
- Fixato a bug that caused program crash when you return to the XMB without having loaded any trace
- Fixato a bug that caused program crash if you start the course you have loaded B without a trace
- Fixato a bug that showed the extension. Mp3, if the name of the file was 44 characters long
- Fixato a bug that caused the non-loading an MP3 file if the extension was. "Mp3". "MP3" or. "MP3"
- Fixato a bug that caused, sometimes, non-rotating plates
- Fixati more bugs
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.