PXDrum Drum Machine is simple sample-based drum sequencer, which can be used for composing drum tracks, playing drum backing track for learing/training, or as a drum-machine emulator.
- Updated disco and reggae examples.
- Grid cursor mouse and arrow movement now locked together.
- Made UI more customisable (textures.bmp now holds gui colours).
- Icons for PSP XMB.
- Fix to timing/sync (BPM is now far more accurate).
- Added "Record to WAV" function.
- Added simple "VU meter" (in place of Pitch bar).
- Increased song sequence length to 100 patterns.
- Add "Jump to" option in sequence menu.
- Increased number of patterns to 50.
- Pattern list now "follows" current pattern (like sequence list follows
current song position).
- Implemented minor "joystick mouse" acceleration.
- Implemented control using PSP headphone remote (PSP only).
- Shuffle value and VolRand value now displayed in "Info Panel".
- Added BIG_ENDIAN file i/o for PS3 version.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.