July 14th, 2007, 03:02 Posted By: FOL
We have released a new version of PSPUAE (Amiga Emulator for PSP), changes / improvements are listed below.
Why the BE, simple, its exactly 1 year ago since pspuae.com started. So as to celebrate this fact, we decided to name it 0.63BE for Birthday Edition.
Also, with the recent memory increase. There will be some big states uploaded to pspuae.com that were made for this version. 1 of the largest being 10.5 Megs.
V0.63 BE - FOL, GnoStiC, cmf update
- Removed alot of un-needed code, to gain usable memory (GnoStiC and cmf)
- Optimized code to gain speed (GnoStiC)
- Added alot of defines to gain speed (FOL and GnoStiC)
- Added define to allow 10.5MB of memory, not limited to 6MB anymore (FOL and cmf)
- Changed the delay and latency on sound to gain speed (FOL)
- Changed PSPUAE cpu cycle unit to 1, gave stable speed increase (FOL)
- Removed 0 from Auto Frame Skip, pointless as it slows emu down when hitting 0 (FOL)
- Removed Interpol code as it was broken since 0.60, removing this gave speed increase (GnoStiC)
- Fixed memory selection, now only valid amiga memory configs are selectable (cmf)
- Fixed Crash, where if no Backdrop was present PSPUAE would crash PSP (FOL and cmf)
- Fixed Interrupts setting in sound, as it was still produing sound (FOL and GnoStiC)
- Added AutoZoom check to PSPUAE reset command, so each reset will turn off AutoZoom. This
stops the crash with certain configs, when AutoZoom was on. Simply Press and hold
L & R Trigger and SELECT after reset to turn it back on (FOL)
- Removed support for E / X-Loader and Tiff exploits as it was causing crash in
Custom Firmware's. A seperate E / X-loader tiff version is released seperately (FOL)
Remember Read the README`s, if your not sure of an option, please ask in the forums.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 27 comments - Join In and Discuss Here