PSPosx v0.1 BETA RELEASE (keep in mind its a B E T A!, you MAY experience a crash once in a while)
BTW: * means still being worked on
- Loading Eboots and going back to PSPosx
- Loading UMD's and going back to PSPosx
- 5 Tabs ( Desktop, Games, Music, Images, Browse ) Each tabe is clickable and can also be use by clicking L and R Triggers on the psp to scroll though each tab
- Icon support as in Icons are movable and can be deleted.
- File Browser - look through your whole directory and do w/e you want with your files!*
- MP3 Player - What would a shell be without the number one program?!?!
--- Skip Song*
--- Go Back*
- Image Viewer - Yeah you know what this is XD
--- JPG, BMP*, PNG
--- Save ANY image as your desktop background
--- Open the picture in Paint
--- Zoom In and Out*
- TXT Viewer aka OSX Word*
- OSX Paint - Basically Paint for the psp!*
- Multiple Desktop Support
- PMP Support!
--- 28 Icons on each Desktop!
- Minimizible Programs - Programs can minimize to the taskbar and be clicked on to show it again!
- Maximize Programs - yea
- USB On and Off
--- Delete Icon's
--- Copy To Desktop
--- Top Menu which changed to fit the programs menu ( like.... theres 1 menu and it changes depending on which program is loaded )*
- Exit PSPosx and go back to regular XMB
And much much more planned.
Controls are quite simple, Just click around and you'll probobly figure it out.
Installation is also quite simple your file structure should look like this.
drive:/ PSP > GAME > PSPOSX
Please also keep in mind this is for version 1.5 PSPs only!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.