February 2nd, 2011, 00:28 Posted By: wraggster
News via PSPita
PataPork, has released a new version, 1.3, PSPBriscola, the homebrew game developed in-LUA bearing the same name on our PSP Italian card game. This new release fixes some bugs in previous versions, add the English translation of the program and introduces the Audio, but it is still in beta.
A complete changelog and follow the link to download.
- Added "Table Base Purple" at the selection tables (Thanks to Brian User)
- Added "Table Base Blue" to the Selection Tables (Thanks to Brian User)
- Added "Table Base Green" for the Selection Tables (Thanks to Brian User)
- Fixate Cards Sarde, now appear well on the secondary tables (Thanks to Brian User)
- Fixed the Multiplayer menu, now no longer an invisible voice
- Fix Fixata description of Poker, is now described correctly
- Added language selection (Menu Options)
- Add English to languages
- Added Language selection start homebrew (only for the first time)
- Added sound when screenshots of win, draw and defeat in a game
- Added the 'Audio' (Menu Options)
- Added "Select Music" (Menu Options)
- Added "Super Mario Theme" Selecting the Music
- Added a "Relaxation Theme" Selecting the Music
- Added "No Theme" Selecting the Music
- Added a prototype for the AdHoc mode (On a totally non functional)
- Added the "Dream Table" to the Selection Tables
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here