Our PataPork back to update its known PSPBriscola , bringing the homebrew on PSP's beloved game of trump.
Version 1.2 adds no new game modes, but some small innovations that make this product even more complete amateur.
Following further information.
Changelog and images:
- Fixx the Options menu, now no longer an invisible voice
- Fixx the system for calculating the scores. Now if the game will not be tied finsice counted as a defeat.
- Added "Set Sarde" in the selection Mazzi (Thanks to Brian User)
- Improved Menu Selection Bouquets
- Add to the Tutorial Main Menu
- Added "Set Poker # 2" for the Selection Bouquets
- Added Fix Poker activated in the Options menu
- Added selection table (Menu Options)
- Added "Table Wood Base for the Selection Tables
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.