Originally developed for UNIX systems in 1994 by David Alan Gilbert, it was then
ported to windows by Richard Gellman and Mike Wyatt in 1997.
At the start of October 2005, David Eggleston started porting the current Windows
version of BeebEm (version 2.3) to FreeBSD.
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- Speed improvements (but still slow < 40 fps)
- IR keyboard support !
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Add option to display fps rate
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Analog pad can now be used in the file requester
to move faster through the disk/state lists
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- All render modes use GU (smooth mode)
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Major bug fix in video emulation functions (psp freeze ...)
- Other bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under "Beebem" licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.