New update from German coder Verfasser about his PSP3D.prx , a plugin that allows you to enter the stereoscopic effect in the current PSP 3D anaglyph red / cyan, which leaves behind the stage and comes to the beta version 0.1 which improves code compatibility.
Changelog and instructions:
- Ability to configure the 3D effect (by cfg file)
- Added compatibility with Prince Of Persia - Revelations
- Added compatibility with Prince Of Persia - Rival Swords
1. Download the archive PSP3D.prx.rar
2. Unpack it in the root directory of the Memory Stick
3. In the folder seplugins edit (or create if not present) the file GAME.TXT inserting the following:
ms0: / seplugins/psp3d.prx 1
4. Start the game.
5. Activate the plugin by pressing the "Note"
Activate the plugin in the file VSH.txt, you can view the 3D effect in the XMB.
To activate it you must press the "Note" and the key home
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.