May 10th, 2009, 19:41 Posted By: zx-81
For gamers who have missed previous versions, Stella is on of the best emulator of Atari 2600
game console, running on many different systems, such as Linux, Solaris, Windows,
MacOS/X, WinCE, OS/2, GP2X.
It has been written initially by Bradford Mott, see http://stella.sourceforge.net for details.
PSP2600 is a port on PSP of the version v2.2 of Stella. It's based on the work of Aenea.
It has been developped on linux for Firmwares 5.0-m33 and 1.5
Special thanks to Horeus for his nice icons and graphical stuff !
What's new in this version ?
- New graphics from my good friend Horeus
- New Eboot music
- Cheat support (but it doesn't work with all games)
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Add hotkey to change flicker mode
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 8 comments - Join In and Discuss Here