April 7th, 2010, 17:39 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...5&view_reply=1
It was September 12 last year when the coder dan369 has released the first version of its PSP homebrew game Mario The New Worlds, as you can guess from the name, rather faithfully reproduces the good old Super Mario Bros. on your PSP. Today, after a few months, it shall be the third revision of the program with several improvements of a purely graphic (see additional animations, better textures to finish levels etc.). Optimizations and gameplay as the completion of the enemy AI, the 'adding invisible blocks and other minor details, remember that you can play all levels with Mario with Luigi.
Below you will find a demonstration video, the full changelog, and the link to download.
• Finished off the Red Koopa a.i
• Finished off the stand alone coins
• Improved the tails and the lagging with shells hitting
• Added in Background Music for Hurry Overworld Both the version and versione general
• Improved the animation code by using INSTEAD OF timers counter based (still dislike the timer module hugely though)
• Added Invisible blocks in (YAY!)
• Completely changed the movement and jumping to a more progressive form static Rather Than by this I mean you can build up speed and speed loss by moving / not moving, same goes for jumping, the Longer you hold X the higher you jump just Compared to tapping it.
• Added clipping logic blocks on WHERE you if you'd barely clipped a block to be Placed on the side Which you hit it Rather Than Actually hitting it. (Used in the brick blocks,? Mark Invisible blocks and blocks)
• Added 2 more levels, the first is very big at 650x17 (More Than Double the original) is the seconded 350x17 (i think, can not remember But It's Their around)
• In Death Added animations for Both Koopas (green & red) & for goombas When hit by shell.
• Changed the positioning of the HUD to fill the screen and added more A Few Improvements to make it look more like the original for example, the score is now 0 0000000 INSTEAD OF just the like the old version
• Have a "OK" menu now Which Should not confused anyone on Which character to pick the GFX still isn't great at loading screen is Now Also Present Takes 3 seconds to load everything
• Reverted to using the classic old school Mario 8bit graphics, fit in with the game a lot better now and less hassle for me seeing as the custom sprites Exactly Were not used to the stairs.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here