Posted By: blackrave
The M33 team has released another patch to its brilliant custom firmware. The list of changes and fixes this time is big:
This update includes previous updates, as well as:
* Improvements in M33 NO-UMD driver (yeah, we know that sony one is better, but we still are working
on our own driver to make it perfect as a challenge). The improvements:
- Fixed a bug that caused incompatibility with ATV Offroad Fury Pro, Steel Horizons,
Tony Hawk's Project 8 and probably more games.
- Speed loading has improved, now M33 driver imitates better Sony one.
* Automatic display fix for ta-082+ with brightness problems in 1.50 kernel.
- M33 will autodetect ta-082+ with brightness problems, and will correct brightness properly.
* Wlan fix is now done differently, patch is done in 3.51 kernel before going to 1.50 one.
- For those that don't read well the readmes: we never would include in our files a sony prx!
The fix was and is done simply with code. The 3.40 mention was to notice that the problem
was not a M33 bug, but a problem caused by Sony.
* 4th level of brightness enabled on 1.5 kernel too now.
* An option has been added to recovery, "Hard Reset on 1.50 homebrew". Use this, only if the wifi
fix doesn't work with your psp still. It makes homebrew boot a bit slower.
DIGG THIS NEWS
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments and also donate to the team for doing such a great job at their site.