Posted By: jak66
LOL, with the news about 3.02 OE-A you wouldnt think it could get any better
(News via ahman) of the release of a new version of his excellent shell for the PSP.
- Universal Infra-Red Remote is now working under firmware 2.71 mode of iR Shell.
- Support direct launching of Devhook 0.51.
- Enhance nethostfs & UMD compatibility which will allow WiFi keypad redirection to work with almost all UMD games that are supported by firmware 2.71. This should bring the compatibility of nethostfs to about the same level as usbhostfs. Pls note the nethostfs is only enahcned under firmware 2.71 mode, nethostfs under firmware 1.5 is unchanged.
- Plugin suffix extension has been changed from 3 characters to 1-4 characters.
- Bundled a HTML Viewer plugin by Dark_AleX which means you can open HTML documents (suffix as HTML or HTM) directly from iR Shell file browser.
- Bundled an updated ISO plugin by StoneCut which has Devhook launching capability built-in. This is for use with legally owned backups only.
- When running iR Shell under firmware 1.5 mode of Dark_AleX 2.71 SEC, if you exit iR Shell when "Allow Adhoc PC Connection for Homebrew" is enabled, your PSP will crash.
- The "Free Space" under directory view can't display anything larger than 2GB.
- Can't choose plugin # larger than 10 under iR Shell Configurator.
Special Thanks to:
- Dark_AleX for doing a HTML plugin for iR Shell and for making all the impossibles possible.
- StoneCut for releasing new plugins and making iR Shell forum active. Without his help, iR Shell forum would probably be shutdown already.
- All Beta Testers & skins makers for their contributions.
Download and Give feedback Via Comments