Following the progress of the PS3 hack , including the updating of PSFreedom (1.1 ) , Waninkoko a new version of its console port Dingoo to include new features PEEK and POKE to have access to L2 memory .
1. Place the file PSFreedom_zImage for the version of your LCD screen on the microSD and rename it " zImage ".
If you do not know the version of your screen:
- Enter the menu " System Setup "
- Click on "About " at the top
- Then do ↑ → ↓ ↑ → ↓ (Top, Right , Down , Up, Right , Down )
- Watch Online MODULE LCD to see your screen version : ILI9325 or ILI9331 .
2 . Start Dingux and wait to start the kernel completely.
3. It 'll just connect your PS3 to your Dingoo and follow the usual procedure : Turn off your PS3 (switch back to OFF ), connect your Dingoo on it , restart your PS3 (switch back to ON ) , press "Power " button and quickly " Eject ". Now let the magic play .
Note: the patch for the kernel is present in the archive to the " kernel - patch " . This patch was created to be applied at the beginning of the branch opendingux 2.6.35 kernel .
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.