Team-ACiD1C released a new version of its custom firmware, a modified XMB adding among other debug functions.
This new version has been possible partly through the publication of Mount Alejandro.
- To launch from a USB key (Firmware Loader) or directly from the flash on your PS3 (Mount Alejandro)
- Works on PS3 3.41
- New category Haxx next Game
- Check option for all games, and PS3saves gamedata (dimmed, not working yet)
- Quick sign in Haxx Up
- Preview Titlestore in Haxx
- Preview Titlestore (in game) in Haxx
- Install Packages in Haxx
- App / home in Game and Haxx
- Performance Bar
- No memory limit
- Quick preview
- Clear Cache
- User Information for game data (gamedata)
- Various changes to the icons and text - POC
- SaveData Ps1 / 2 mode showed JB
- Custom firmware version in system info
- Cosmetic changes
Using a custom firmware is a dangerous operation for your console. We advise you to take precautions before making any changes to your dev_flash particular.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.