January 5th, 2010, 00:07 Posted By: kranoldweinreich
here's an updated version of ps2vice.
- update to vice 2.2
- all p00 and prg files should work fine now
- vic20 memory expansions
- files in file browser sorted alphabetically
- save snapshot to mc0:/, mc1:/, host:/ or mass:/ (in main menu -> save current state)
- load these snapshots using the autostart feature in the menu (saved files will appear in mc0:/ etc., named <gamename>.sav)
- quicksave/quickload to/from memory using L1/L2 (lost after reset of ps2)
Someone asked for palette selection, I don't think that's a necessary feature. Just copy <yourfavouritepalette>.vpl to default.vpl.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.