PS2InfoGB is a port of the Game Boy emulators InfoGB for the Playstation 2 console and based on dlanor´s source of PS2InfoGB rev. 4.
==== InfoGB continued by KarasQ ====
- Added: Show FPS option in menu
- Added: 64K RAM size support
- Fixed: sound issue (not property synchronized)
- Fixed: sound timing for ROMs which works in Double Speed Mode
- Optimized: sound processing function (reduced function calls,
which caused low rate FPS in ROMs which work in CPU Double Speed Mode)
- Added: Access to mc1:/ device
- Added: Support for sub-directories
- Added: Sorting list (separately for folders and files)
- Added: Possibility to change buttons configuration
- Added: New In-browser menu with options (push start in browser)
- Added: Load and Save Game State (beta)
- Improved: CPU core (minor changes)
- Improved: Real Time Clock
- Improved: Preselected ROM option
- Changed: GUI - the way of selecting devices, some warning boxes etc.
- Removed: File gb.brm (what that file was for?)
And a lot of changes invisible for users
- Fixed bug: program stop on white-screen when folder PS2GB already
exists, but the file gb.brm dosen´t exist in the same time (hopefully)
- Improved: MBC3 controller - should resolve problem with battery-backed save game
- Added: USB Mass Storage Support
- Added: Real Time Clock support for MBC3 controller
- Added: ability to back to browser when ROM can´t be loaded
- Added: ability to run cardridge type:
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.