Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Vodkkaa:
PRX LAUNCHER FIX for 3.40OE by vodkkaa
what this does:
- This eboot allows you to lauch any homebrew using prx laucher v0.4 by theketchupman
- prx laucnher looks for a specified homebrew to launch. however some homebrew such as emulators and apps that access flash do not launch when using this. What this does is allow you to specify this EBOOT to prx launcher, which then launches your EBOOT.
PRX LAUNCHER launches this EBOOT, which then laucnhes your EBOOT.
how to use:
- place this eboot in the directory that you specify in the prx launcher by theketchupman.
-hex-edit this eboot to the directory of the homebrew you wish to launch (by default it is PSP/SYSTEM/LOCATIONFREE/EBOOT.PBP)
- put the homebrew to be launched in your specified folder.
- now launch prx launcher from the xmb menu and your homebrew should boot regardless of whether it accesses flash or what not.
thanks to theketchupman for PRX Launcher v0.4, brethren for the source of his recovery menu launcher.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments