PataPork, a user of our forum, updates its PRX Encrypter GUI program, an excellent application that will allow you to signare your favorite homebrews, thereby allowing the boot on the official firmwares. This new update, which updates the program to version 1.1, adds support to the developer StaticLoader bbgtp and optimizes the code by introducing some new features.
More to follow.
- Returns the buttons to sign disabled if the file name of the textbox is empty
- Added a check of the actual existence of the selected file
- Added a confirmation message that will be shown at the end of the process of signing
- Added support for ELF StaticLoader created by bbgtp (Augmented Compatibility)
- Added a function to create a EBOOT.PBP from a DATA.PSP (Requires ELF StaticLoader active)
- Added a check for the selection of the target folder for the file to be signed
- To use the Static ELF Loader is required PSPSDK
- The LITE version is omitted prxEncrypter.exe file that must be placed in the Libs folder
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.