October 7th, 2019, 19:22 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP v1.9.3 is released. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP v1.9.3 Changelog:
* Flicker fixed in God of War that appeared with newer drivers for Mali GPUs (#12224)
* Improve performance of God of War on Vulkan (#12242), implement built-in GPU profiler (#12262, #12266)
* Vertex range culling fixed on ARM Mali (#12227)
* Started to improve VFPU precision, resulting so far in a fix for the long standing Tekken 6 leg shaking problem (#12217)
* Fixed a VFPU precision snafu on ARM64, fixing disappearing officers in Warriors Orochi (#11299) and some problems in Tomb Raider (#11179).
* Vulkan is the default again on Android versions newer than Pie
* Fix various homebrew store issues
* GPU pause signal handling fixed, fixing some hangs in Bleach and Armored Core games (#12160)
* Audio sample rate conversion handling fixes (#12147)
* Some Vulkan optimizations (pre-rotation (#12216), perf fix in Metal Gear Acid, etc)
* Multiple fixes for the UWP build (#12036, others)
* MP3 playback fixes (#12005)
* Audio in Motorstorm: Arctic Edge fixed by returning errors correctly (#12121)
* Audio glitches in Final Fantasy Tactics fixed (#9956)
* Camera display in Invizimals fixed (#12278, #8521)
* Added hotkeys for texture dump and replace (#11938)
* Added Visual Studio 2019 support. Windows XP is no longer supported (#11995, others)
* Fixes for video capture (#12069)
* Added a separate sound volume for alternative speed (#12124)
* Improved mouse control (Windows only) (#12173, #12176)
* Support for installing texture packs and ISOs from zips (#12175)
* Right analog support for touch controls (only used by patched games and some HD remasters) (#12182)
* Android: Fix OpenSL initialization, possibly helps audio crackle a little. (#12333).
* Fix graphics on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
* Fixed strange vehicle behavior in MGS:PW (somehow) (#12342)
* Ported to the Nintendo Switch by m4xw! Builds available on m4xw's Patreon.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here