December 16th, 2013, 23:56 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP is a Open Source PSP Emulator for Windows, Android, Linux, MacOSX and Blackberry.
December 12, 2013: Fixed crash bug
A bug snuck in that causes the game list on Android to either display a blank or crash if it sees a ZIP or RAR file.
This has now been fixed and been pushed to Google Play, and the downloads on this site have been updated.
December 12, 2013: 0.9.6 is here!
That´s right, it´s here, in good time for the holidays! This time the main focus has been on speed improvements, but there has obviously been quite a few bug fixes as well, and a new lighter look for the on screen touch controls. Enjoy! And if you´re having fun, don´t forget to support the project by buying the Gold version.
- Large general speed improvements and assorted bug fixes
- "Software Skinning" option which speeds up many games with animated 3D characters
(but may slow down a few, like Monster Hunter - experiment with turning it off)
- Various fixes around stencil/alpha, reducing glow problems in Wipeout and Gods Eater Burst.
- Timing improvements making more games run at the correct FPS, also fixing some audio issues
- More debugger features
- Better looking and individually resizable touch controls
- Automatic install of games from ZIP files, like demos and many homebrew.
- Software renderer improvements
- VERY basic ad-hoc online play support, to be improved in future versions.
- And more...
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here