PPSSPP Git (2015/01/05) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Fix some glitches in the new AA3 handling.
Matches a test better.
* Add a basic debug console UI to the devmenu that shows some log scrollback and has a little command line.
Useful for debugging on non-Windows in the future. For now non-mobile only (although may lift that restriction later)
* x86jit: Fix crash in prefixes and simd enabled.
* Just to investigate #7269, skip the version check on ARMEABI (very old ARM)
* More reg number asserts
* x86jit fpu regcache: Add extra invariant check for too-large mips register numbers
* Merge pull request #7275 from unknownbrackets/atrac-aa3
Correct sceAtracSetAA3*() handling
* Correct sceAtracSetAA3*() handling.
This is used to send OMA / AA3 files, which have a different format.
Couldn't have been working before, may not work correctly still.
* Update armips.
* Merge pull request #7270 from Bigpet/adhocthread
don't use Thread* to create thread
* don't use Thread* to create thread
slightly less hacky, as in, a little bit closer to what the actual PSP does, although the timings are still complete guesses
* Protect the adhoc Events by a mutex lock
* don't use emplace_back since symbian doesn't compile with it
* Fix #6898 - buttons could disappear in non-buffered rendering
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.