PPSSPP Git (2014/09/08) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #6853 from unknownbrackets/testcache
Cache fragment test results using a texture
* Use a more logical name for the test tex creator.
* Merge pull request #6854 from unknownbrackets/d3d9
Report shader errors in Direct3D 9, plug some leaks
* Update native (reduce d3d9 leaks.)
* d3d: Release on shutdown in headless.
Could sync it up, just want to be able to run tests without major leaks.
* d3d: Release shaders and fbos on shutdown.
* d3d: Release vertex decls on shutdown.
* d3d: Report shader compilation failures.
* d3d: Reduce D3DX leaks.
* Merge pull request #6852 from unknownbrackets/gpu-minor
Clear stencil/alpha when switching from 565, minor frag shader simplication
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.