August 10th, 2014, 23:21 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP Git (2014/08/05) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Qt: Change target name to ppsspp by default.Install icons and desktop file on Linux. Use a different builddir than SDL by default.
Should help distros packaging ppsspp. Note: if you currently use PPSSPPQt, you will need to move the config dir from PPSSPPQt to ppsspp.
For distro packagers, you can now use PREFIX and DESTDIR for installs.
* Merge pull request #6651 from thedax/win32-fullscreen
Win32: Fix a minor fullscreen bug.
* Win32: Fix a minor fullscreen bug.
If the window is maximized before going fullscreen, the taskbar appears on top, which is not desirable.
Also, apply the maximized state properly again after exiting, if the user had the window maximized.
* Qt: Allow building with system ffmpeg. Also update b.sh to set cmake and qmake flags in case --qt is at the end of the arguments.
* One last buildfix (please correct if GL_FUNC_ADD is wrong, I just wanted buildbot to work again). https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/6679 should replace this soon.
* Also do it here, although may be removed soon.
* Use correct stencil values with non-add blending.
Otherwise, we get the min/max/etc. value instead.
* Merge pull request #6680 from unknownbrackets/replace-funcs
Disable most replacements and use checked mem access in them
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here