October 4th, 2019, 22:56 Posted By: wraggster
As its name suggests, PPSSPP is an emulator for the PlayStation Portable and the go-to emulator at that. This emulator, whose original author is Henrik Rydgård, does not only emulate games pretty accurately with good performance but is also available on a wide variety of platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, macOS and the Switch among others.
Furthermore, it also boasts an impressive arsenal of features including save state support, a homebrew downloader, translations in tens of languages and the ability to render games at higher resolutions among others.
Now, PPSSPP 1.9 has been released which comes with:
- Various game issues have been fixed including:
- Flickering issues in GoW games that occurred with newer Mali GPU drivers
- The Tekken 6 leg shaking problem
- Disappearing officers in Warriors Orochi and issues in Tomb Raider on ARM64 devices
- Hanging in Bleach and Armoured Core games
- Audio glitches in FF Tactics
- The camera display in Invizimals
- Strange vehicle behaviour in MGS:PW
- Audio in Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
- To grab PPSSPP 1.9, check out this link and select the download for the platform of your choice; for viewing its change log, go here.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here