Always nice to see some news on the PSP Emulator front:
PPSSPP has released a new version of its emulator today, now at 1.6
This time, it's all about speed. The Vulkan backend has improved as is now the default where available, while the OpenGL backend has been properly multithreaded and now runs really fast on dual-core devices. Enjoy!
The Android release will be rolled out slowly over the next week to catch bugs. If you want it now now NOW then download the APK!
* OpenGL backend now properly multithreaded, giving a good speed boost.
* Various Vulkan performance improvements (like #10911) and memory allocation fixes.
* GPU command interpreter performance improvements (#10658)
* Various fixes for app switching and widgets (#10855) on Android
* Bugfixes and some performance improvements in the ARM64 JIT compiler and IR interpreter
* Shader cache enabled for Vulkan
* Multiple iOS fixes, including JIT (#10465) and file browser (#10921).
* Improved compatibility on Mac (#10113)
* Texture replacement ID bugfix (note: some textures from 1.5.4 may become incompatible)
* Adhoc multiplayer fixes (#8975)
* Vulkan support on Linux/SDL (#10413)
* Retroarch support
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.