Here is the waited for malloc MOD+GUI version of jonnys latest 1.02 PMPMOD.
This is version PMPMOD M4.02g3, thus contains all mods from mallocs M4 plus a bugfixed g3 GUI version with these fixes:
- Timezone bug fixed, time is now displayed correctly in file list
- Battery Time display bug after unplugging the power cable fixed
- Playtime display bug with some videos in infobar fixed (Silent Hill Trailer of jo2k)
- Fixed malloc_64 bug not allowing some videos to play on GUI version
- Fixed 0-size POS file creation bug
- Fixed color display bug when exchanging mallocs infobar interface with a non greyscale version
- increased responsiveness of the filelist, but lowered responsiveness of the triangle button for playlist add/remove because it was too easily double triggered
- Added a counter for number of playlist items
Thanks to malloc for merging my M4g2 code with jonnys 1.02 so I could concentrate on the actual fixes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.