May 7th, 2009, 18:34 Posted By: wraggster
Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC.OB), an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software, announced today that the heart-pumping, thrill-seeking teen horror title Obscure: The Aftermath is coming to the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system and will be available in North American retail stores in September. The title is already available for the Wii system, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and Windows PC under the same name.
"We received a tremendous amount of feedback from fans wanting us to bring the gruesome gore of Obscure 2 to a handheld console," said Rogier Smit, executive vice president of Playlogic. "Our talented teams have since crafted the game to fit the unique co-op capabilities and controls of the PSP while also keeping the exciting gameplay and detailed graphics featured in the console versions intact."
Obscure: The Aftermath is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure. Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and haunted by monsters that had been released by their maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Since then the survivors have picked up their lives and began college at Fallcreek University.
Unexpectedly, strange black flowers start springing up all over campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams. Some of the students find that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have ever expected and when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality.
Game features include
* Six individually developed characters, all with their own unique skills
* Unique co-op mode; second player can join in at any time
* Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
* Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
* Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston String Quartet and the Paris Opera's Children's choir
* Fully optimized controls for PSP, including a redesigned menu
* User accessible playlist of the musical tracks and FMV cutscenes
* Stunning storyboard, artwork and concept art galleries
Obscure: The Aftermath is rated "M" for mature by the ESRB. For more information about the game or Playlogic, please visit www.playlogicgames.com.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here